DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE CANNABIS IS LEGAL? HERE ARE ALL THE COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN BUY AND USE MARIJUANA.
Talking about legal CBD cannabis in the world involves a fundamental distinction between agricultural use, medical use and recreational use.
The first provides for the consumption, production and trade of Cannabis sativa L. in Switzerland and other countries, a variety of marijuana carefully selected so as not to cause amazing effects even if ingested or inhaled.
This type of hemp, called CBD weed, therefore contains very low amounts of THC and a high percentage of CBD (cannabidiol). It is generally used to reduce the environmental impact in agriculture, produce industrial, artisan and food supplies and much more.
The medical use provides, in Italy, the use of Cannabis FM-2 (with THC between 5 and 8% and CBD between 7.5% and 12%) and Cannabis FM-1 (with THC included between 13 and 20.0% and CBD less than 1%), varieties produced at the Military Pharmaceutical Chemical Plant in Florence.
The third primary use of cannabis, recreational use, relies on high THC content: the effects of consuming high THC marijuana depend on both the type of hemp (Sativa or Indica) and subjective factors. Generally known as “factoring”, recreational cannabis use is still subject to strong prohibition.
In reality, even legal CBD buds in Switzerland, therefore the light type, is often used for recreational purposes.
The reason is simple: the CBD contained in it has relaxing, anti-inflammatory and calming properties. Besides, the taste is the same as cannabis with high THC content.
Therefore, the legal herb is highly appreciated although it does not cause psychotropic effects (thanks to the very low content of tetrahydrocannabinol).
But now let’s talk about marijuana in the world: where is it legal and where, instead, is it prohibited?
Countries where cannabis is legal: medical use and recreational use
The complete legalization of marijuana, both for recreational and medicinal purposes, currently affects a few countries:
- Canada made its sale and recreational use legal on October 17, 2018;
- Uruguay: marijuana became legal starting in 2013: any adult, upon registration in a specific consumer register, can freely use it;
- United States: although it is illegal at the federal level, the use and sale of cannabis for recreational purposes is legal in some states such as Oregon, Nevada, California, Alaska, Washington, Colorado and Columbia ;
- Bangladesh does not have a specific law, so the consumption, production and sale of marijuana are entirely legal.
There are also some countries where the CBD bud … is only partially so. Here are which:
- Holland, known worldwide as the country of coffee shops, was the first to introduce a liberal policy towards cannabis users (January 1, 2001). However, tolerance is limited to coffee shops, outside of which marijuana continues to be considered illegal and holding more than 5 grams is viewed as a crime.
- Spain adopts measures, not unlike the Dutch ones, legalizing the use and sale of cannabis only in some specific places.
- Portugal: however, possession is legal, but trading is prohibited.
- Czech Republic: the sale is prohibited, while personal use and cultivation are generally tolerated up to a maximum of 15 grams.
- Germany: personal use is permitted, while buying and selling is still considered illegal.
In most Latin American countries, possession and use are not illegal at all. However, particular aspects and practices are penalized:
- Chile: group use is persecuted.
- Mexico: use and cultivation are illegal unless that no special permits are obtained.
- Brazil: there is a clear distinction between traffickers and consumers, etc.
In other countries, such as India and Jamaica, use is permitted only for religious purposes.
In some other countries, for example, Italy, Paraguay and Australia, recreational marijuana use has been subject to strong decriminalization while remaining illegal. Medical consumption, with a prescription, is instead allowed, and the cultivation of CBD hemp is widely practised.
Countries where marijuana use is not legal
Several countries around the world continue to consider marijuana completely illegal and cannabis cannot be found except in the channels of diffusion on the black market.
In these countries, possession of cannabis, even if in minimal quantities, is a crime and is more or less severely punished:
- Japan: all preparations containing THC have been illegal since 1948: strict controls and civil awareness campaigns prevent the formation of an underground cannabis culture;
- Israel: even simple medical use is subject to strict regulations and individual checks by the Ministry of Health;
- New Zealand: both light and recreational cannabis is entirely illegal;
- Croatia: severe fines are also imposed for possession of quantities of less than one gram. Cultivation and sale, on the other hand, are punished with a sentence ranging from 3 to 15 years in prison;
- Romania: drug dealing and possession of modest quantities entail prison;
- Belgium: despite the Dutch border, cannabis remains illegal in all forms;
- Poland: it is completely illegal, and penalties of between 3 and 10 years are expected;
- France: marijuana is considered illicit, and very severe penalties are imposed for possession and consumption despite being one of the European countries where research on cannabis light is at the forefront;
- England: cannabis continues to be considered completely illegal;
The situation in the remaining countries that have not been mentioned is highly paradoxical: in many African countries even though cannabis is considered illegal, the production, consumption and trade of marijuana are unprecedented due to intense political instability.
The same situation characterizes other countries of the Middle and the Far East. However, these countries are also famous for the quality and purity of their cannabis products (such as pre rolled joint), such as Pakistan.
CBD flower in Italy and Europe
In Italy, the cultivation of cannabis Sativa is regulated by the Law 242/2016, in force since January 14, 2017. It also affected the whole legislation through Europe and the UK.
This law allows the cultivation and trade of hemp for various purposes, including agriculture, food and education. In reality, however, it does not forbid other uses not mentioned, including recreational use.
If you are curious to try CBD products, order it now from our e-commerce Justbob!
It will arrive at your house in a short time, but above all, you will consume CBD flowers, of the best quality ( organic and certified ) and at very competitive prices.
What are you waiting for? Try it now!